You are pinning...but are you getting the results you want?
Last week I mentioned that to be successful on Pinterest that you must be able to produce appealing visual content continuously. The infographic below (from Pinnable Business) is great insight in how to optimize the images that you are creating and pinning. You don't need to spend a ton of time on Pinterest, make your efforts worth while and take the advice below to heart when creating your social media strategy.
If you need help developing your social media strategy, contact me to get started.
I love how this infographic spells out the steps you need to take to be successfully pinning.
Highlights I want to point out are:
- Spend some time uploading your own pins. Make sure to edit the pin after you have uploaded it to drive traffic to the relevant pages on your website. Also be sure to name your images accordingly as the title of the image becomes the default comment on the pin.
- Remember Pinterest is a social media platform, don't be all about you and all about sales all the time. Make sure to favorite, comment, and repin accordingly.
- Make the names of your Pinterest boards keyword rich as people can search the titles, but don't overdo it.
- Videos can be pinned on Pinterest.
- Google does take Pinterest into account for search, therefore make sure your pin descriptions are relevant and descriptive.
I may not be able to take you out for that drink, but I am here to help get your marketing on the right track. If you are business owner that feels like they are struggling in today’s digital marketing, then look no further. We are here to help you be able to get back to what you do best and we can handle the rest.
Click the “Contact Us Now” button to get started. If you would like a sample of the ideas we could generate for you, click here for a free digital marketing report, custom-made for your company. Even if you are not in Tulsa, I also do have consulting available for you to purchase to get one-on-one help from me to kick-start your next project, company, idea…the skies the limit. Click here for more info on those services.