Inspire Happy Hour is Back!
It has been a while since I have been able to showcase a prohibition drink and here is the one you have been waiting for. I recently made the Sidecar for my friends and it was a hit. Originally this drink was said to be invented after WWI in London or Paris. The Ritz Hotel in Paris claims origin of the drink.
Make the Sidecar yourself:
- 1 1/2 oz Cognac or Armagnac, or bourbon
- 1 oz Cointreau or triple sec orange liqueur
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Sugar for rimming (optional)
- If desired, rim a chilled cocktail glass with sugar.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Give the Sidecar a try and let us know what you think in the comment section below. Remember to take time to enjoy happy hour, but drink responsibly*.
I would love to make the Sidecar with you and enjoy Happy Hour with you, but alas I cannot. But what I can do is help you brainstorm and grow your business through sound marketing strategy. If you would like one-on-one time with me, simply click on this link and set up a time that works for you or you can click the “Contact Us Now” button. Let me help to get the word out about your company today! Let’s get started, why wait?
*Speakeasy Market Strategies does not condone underage or irresponsible drinking. Make wise choices ladies and gents!