One-Stop-Shop of Marketing Resources
Looking for the latest tips and trends in marketing and the digital world? Look no further!
Listed here are our recommended marketing sites and business resources. You can also get a daily dose of the latest in marketing by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, & Google+.
Best of the Best Marketing & Business Sites
Social Media & Tech Sense
- Social Media Examiner
- Take a look at the world’s largest online social media magazine.
- For the latest digital media trends — they even have an app to keep you up to date.
- Online resource featuring the latest start-ups, Internet products, and breaking tech news.
Marketing & Business Sense
- Marketing Profs
- Cut through the marketing confusion and learn from the pros.
- Advertising Age
- Get the latest advertising and marketing news.
- Anything and everything in the current business world.
- Harvard Business Review
- Harvard University’s Business school resource helping improve the practice of management.
- PR Daily
- Daily news site providing news, advice, and opinions on P.R., marketing, and social media.
- The Daily Muse
- Great for young entrepreneurs and those starting their professional career.
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- Anything and everything for entrepreneurs.
- Inc. Magazine
- Where entrepreneurs can find useful information, advice, insights, resources, and inspiration.
- Young Entrepreneur
- Articles, tips, and how-tos for the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- A blog resource that teaches people how to make moo-la with their blog.
- A network of over 55 million women who blog and provide education on various topics.
The Marketing Dame’s Favorite Blogs
Now these are in no certain order and some include the same topics as above, but they deserve their own section. If you can believe, Kersten has over 200 blogs she follows (yes she is a bit obsessed with staying current). The list below is her favorites out of the list, all of which she just loves.*
Professional Blog Favorites
- Chris Brogan’s Blog
- Filled with tons of online marketing advice that is simple to understand and implement.
- Under 30 CEO
- Being a young entrepreneur herself, Kersten loves the tips and advice for running a start-up.
- One of the best resources for content marketing.
- Levo League
- Social good site gives great advice for women in their personal and professional lives.
*Speakeasy does not receive any compensation for the list of the sites above, they are our owners unbiased favorites.